GrantWave was designed to meet all of your grant management and grant writing needs, from calendar to contacts and budget to reporting. Listed below is just a brief list of the features and benefits GrantWave offers. Click on a question to view GrantWave screenshots and detailed information.
Contact us for more information or download a fully functioning demo version and try GrantWave free for 30 days!
- Do you need quick and easy access to all your information?
With GrantWave, all of your information – grant history, due dates, reporting requirements, contacts, affiliations, requirements, goals, budget, and much more - is at your fingertips. No more searching through bulky grant files or asking staff for details. Compare grant funds, manage activities, and view budgets without leaving your desk.
- Do you want to manage all your grants from start to finish?
Track every detail of your grant from beginning to end, including type, status, submission method, request and awarded amounts, submission date, request date, award date, review date, and more.
- Would you like to see all your contact and grantors in one place?
GrantWave's comprehensive, Microsoft Outlook-similar contact management system lets you keep track of your relationships with foundations, board members, and other nonprofits. No need to retype all your information; existing contacts can be imported directly from Outlook.
- Do you want to keep track of important dates in one Outlook-like calendar?
GrantWave helps you manage your time more effectively by keeping all of your relevant dates in one, easy to use calendar, complete with reminder and snooze functions. Stay on top of appointments, to-do lists, payments, reporting requirements, and other activities.
- Do you want to generate status reports for your colleagues, prepare for the next board meeting with fiscal reports or just like to be on top of what's going on?
A comprehensive library of reports keeps you ready for presentations, board meetings, and grant interviews. Custom report designer allows selection of your own criteria for specialized reporting.
- Do you want to include financial statements in your grant application? Do you need to keep track of pledge payments?
Budget feature allows you to set up sound accounting and demonstrate to your funders your excellent stewardship of their funds.
- Would you like an assistant that takes the copy-and-paste away from the next grant application? Or are you even looking for some guidance on the grant writing process?
GrantWave's GrantWriter does just that! It easily guides you through the grant writing process while eliminating tedious cutting and pasting and previous grant look-up with the simple click of a button.
Just answered one or more question with yes?
Take the tour or download your free 30-day trial!